Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree


I can't believe there is only 3 more days until Christmas morning. The house looks very festive this year. For Nick's 1st Christmas Michael picked out the biggest tree we have ever had, 9ft. It took us almost a week to find time too decorate the tree but once we had time we put on my favorite movie ever ( ELF) and had a blast. We also bought embroidered matching stockings. Nick's stocking actually is an elf foot. Michael put up some of his decorations outside. Sorry Dan and Joe no camel this year!!!!
Nicholas turned 4 months yesterday. Since he has been intently watching us eat for the past couple of weeks we decided to give him some delicious rice cereal the other day. He was very confused with the whole thing. He swallowed some, spit some out, played with the spoon, and made some great faces. We have to try it again!!!































2 comments:

Douglas said...

This time of year I like to share my affinity for elf culture as well. I like to stick to the four main food groups: Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corn, and Syrup.
"Mmmm...Syrup in coffee....Why didn't I think of that?"
By the way, I like the wall hanging.

Sarah said...

4 Months!! Oh my! Nicholas is so cute. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas...We love Elf too, we have watched it a couple times already!