Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where Does The Time Go!

I think I missed a couple of weeks of updates. This time of year is always so busy, I thought I would have more time to bake cookies and shop since I am home with Nicholas. I barely have time to clean the house never mind anything else.

Lets see, where to start. Oh, Michael, Nicholas, and I attended his soccer banquet dinner right before Thanksgiving. Michael had fun seeing the guys one last time together. Since I didn't do sports in high school I was not quit sure what to expect. The food was horrible but everything else was fun. The kids gave Michael and I gifts, there was a long speech from the assistant coach and then an even longer speech from Michael, the varsity letters were given out, and then a couple of individual awards. The moms did a great job putting together the whole event.





















Next was Thanksgiving. Nicholas had an adorable out fit to wear from the Wild Turkey and he finally was able to meet his Great Grandma Gizzo. Nick is strong enough know to hold his head up so we put him in his exersaucer and high chair. He goes crazy in the exersaucer and we haven't even put batteries in it yet. He can spin himself around and play with the toy.





I started going to a baby-talk group which is making me feel more like a human and not just a food source. There is actually a couple of the mothers there who were in my child birthing classes which is nice. The group is about 15 moms, all girl babies except for 4. Of course Nicholas is the best looking there!!!! It been great because I can ask other moms or the lactation nurse for advise while Nicholas talks to the other babies. He has a blast looking around at everything going on. I also get to weigh him every week which is pretty exciting. As of yesterday he is 14lbs and 9oz with a diaper on. Next week we are having a party, let the unhealthy eating begin!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, Nicholas is getting so big. I love the pic in the high chair. He is so cute! Glad to hear things are going well. The moms group sounds fun, I would love something like that.
Happy Birthday too Kelly!!!