Thursday, February 5, 2009

I can't believe that it is already February of 2009. I feel like 2008 flew buy. I graduated from college, we had Nicholas, Michael got a great new job, and we found a house that we think we will soon be calling home.

I keep looking back at pictures of Nicholas when he was first born and I can't get over how much he has grown in 5 months. He has gone from a 6 lb 13 oz and 19 3/4 inches tiny baby to an over 16 lb 27 inch little boy. He is very vocal with his dadada, bababa, and squeals of joy. He has started to notices pictures of other baby's and starts to smile and laugh. I was carrying him around a store and he all of the sudden started to laugh at a picture of a woman.

He actually is enjoying his tummy time now that he can roll over.

No comments: