Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nicholas was born August 21st, 2008 at 1:35 am. He was 6lb 13oz and 19 3/4 inches. I was completely shocked at how tiny he was, I couldn't imagin having to push out a child any bigger. He came out looking just like a Gizzo; lots of dark hair, olive skin, and mystery eyes.

By his first month doctors visit Nicholas was 9lb 9oz and 22 inches. So appairently he didn't want to be little. He had lost some hair, his skin started to look pal, and his eyes started to look blue ( I'm praying.)


I have to say that no matter how much I read or what kind of classes I had taken I didn't know a single thing to do when Nicholas cried. Looking things up actually started to make me crazy!!!
I started to realize that trail and error was the best way to learn, along with advise from grammy and nana.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited you are blogging! I love seeing pictures of you guys. Nicholas is so adorable! Miss you guys tons!