Youth Group






This past Sunday we had a pumpkin carving contest for the Senior Youth Group at church. I have to say that pumpkin carving has come a long way from triangle eyes and a toothless smile, 4 out of the 9 pumpkins carved used stencils. The one that one the contest was actually carved without a stencil, it was Jesus.
As for the seeds, this is the first year I actually didn't burn them. I was under a lot of pressure because a couple of the teens never had eaten a pumpkin seed before. I made the typical salty ones and then I tried to make a cinnamon one ( there was no butter.) Does anyone have a good recipe for pumpkin seeds?

As for the seeds, this is the first year I actually didn't burn them. I was under a lot of pressure because a couple of the teens never had eaten a pumpkin seed before. I made the typical salty ones and then I tried to make a cinnamon one ( there was no butter.) Does anyone have a good recipe for pumpkin seeds?



No comments:
Post a Comment