
Santa Clause Has Come to Town
Nicholas had his first meeting with Santa Clause on Friday. Yes, I am going to be one of those parents who is going to torture my child every holiday season by making him sit on a total strangers lap for my enjoyment!!!! I figured that this may be the only picture for a couple of years that I might be able to get with Nicholas not crying while with Santa. Santa's elf's are pretty hi-tech, instead of buying 1 picture for some ridiculous price they take 3 and put them on one of those memory sticks ( I think they are called flash somethings.)
I can't wait for the holidays this year. I have almost all my shopping done. At this point what ever I haven't gotten is going to have to be ordered online. There is no way I am going to battle through crowds or pick through trashed stores.
On that note, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Nicholas had his first meeting with Santa Clause on Friday. Yes, I am going to be one of those parents who is going to torture my child every holiday season by making him sit on a total strangers lap for my enjoyment!!!! I figured that this may be the only picture for a couple of years that I might be able to get with Nicholas not crying while with Santa. Santa's elf's are pretty hi-tech, instead of buying 1 picture for some ridiculous price they take 3 and put them on one of those memory sticks ( I think they are called flash somethings.)
I can't wait for the holidays this year. I have almost all my shopping done. At this point what ever I haven't gotten is going to have to be ordered online. There is no way I am going to battle through crowds or pick through trashed stores.
On that note, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.


1 comment:
That is too cute! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving too!
Post a Comment