Happy Halloween
Well Nicholas had his 1st Halloween. He was the most delicious slice of pepperoni and pepper pizza. We went to Grammi's house for some trick or treats. I took a chance and left a basket of candy out on the steps. I figured that if any kids walked all the way up the hill they could have all the candy they wanted. Michael and I were shocked to see that there was candy left in the basket when we got home. Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween, can't wait to see all the pictures!!






3 comments:
What an adorable slice of pizza! Glad you had a good Halloween!
Awesome! He makes a great slice of pizza. I'm glad you had a nice Halloween. I'm jealous you got to play with a tractor. I bought all our pumpkins at the local city market. Standing in line at the grocery checkout, making the people behind you frustrated because the checkout lady can't figure out how to ring up a pumpkin that is evidently over the weight limit for the scanner scale, isn't quite the same as hay rides, pumpkin patches, and really cool tractors.
Post a Comment